Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Quick update

I forgot to tell everyone that Elliot's clogged tear duct has officially cleared up. I can't tell you the exact date but we noticed when giving him a bath for a few nights in a row that he had no gunk in his eye. It has been like that for about 2 weeks now. I guess we just got so used to it we didn't notice when it stopped being goopy. Also, hopefully by next week, he will be wireless! (He needs to get with the 21st century :-) I talked to the doctor last week about getting him off the monitor. He looked at his downloads and said the last episode was May 13th when he stopped breathing for 16 seconds. He said if he was fine until June 30th then he will take him off it. We were having phone line issues so I couldn't download the monitor so the company came out today to switch monitors. Hopefully by Monday we'll know. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: